In some cases, the local date and time settings on your PC might cause login issues. Here is a quick explanation of how you can check and change date and time settings (for Window users).
- Click on the clock located in your system tray
- Choose "Change date and time settings..."
- Choose "Change time zone..."
- Please follow the instructions and choose your current time zone (For example, the time zone for India is GMT+5:30)
- Click "OK"
- Click again on "Change time zone" and make sure it shows the correct time zone
- Try to login to the trading platform